somewhere
When the moonchild is crying,And silence has broken The darkest truth The things she remembered Had never been her own
Replicant or human I know the way to show What do I see What will I find Know the answer inside It's your last stepTime what is timeI wish I knew how to tell you why It hurts to know Aren't we machines
Time what is time Unlock the door And see the truth
Then time is time again These dreams were never mine It's cold inside It's gone forever The things he saw Who can say what's wrong or right The vision of a free life His eyes had seen it all For what He's asking
The vision, vision, vision
I know it's all a lie I'll remember the past life And I'll remember time
What did I see What have I done God I knew the answersWhen he felt so tired
Time what is time Come lock the door don't let me in I am the one your destiny
Time what is time Reality - it hurts me so
When time is time again